Location: Roivant Discovery 451 D Street, Boston, MA 02210 USA
At Roivant, we are passionate about discovering and developing new drugs to impact patients' lives. Since its inception in 2014, Roivant has launched over 20 portfolio companies (Vants), overseen 5 successful IPOs, established a $3B partnership with a global pharma, built a pipeline of over 40 assets across various modalities and therapeutic areas, and delivered 8 successful phase 3 readouts.
Roivant is currently building new capabilities in drug discovery and expanding its existing development engine to become the world's leading tech-enabled pharmaceutical company. Roivant's drug discovery capabilities are driven by our computational discovery platform, which combines preeminent physics-based tools with deep expertise in machine learning to generate unprecedented predictive power that can tackle previously intractable discovery challenges. The tight integration of this computational platform with our experimental capabilities enables the rapid design and optimization of new drugs to address a wide range of targets for diseases with high unmet need.
We believe that the future of drug discovery lies in integrating predictive sciences, biology, and medicinal chemistry to accelerate the path to new medicines. This role is an opportunity to be an architect of this paradigm shift and generate transformative benefit for patients.
We are looking for a Data Analyst to join our rapidly growing Discovery team. Our platform combines our cutting-edge computational platform with predictive machine learning and experimental biology and medicinal chemistry to develop novel therapeutics. The tight integration of in silico and experimental results is paramount. We are seeking a highly motivated individual to perform data analyses and facilitate the ingestion of experimental data into our unified data ecosystem.
- Create analysis tools for experimental data.
- Collaborate with scientists to integrate data with electronic reagent registries.
- Generate scientific data visualizations.
- Automate data depositing into a data vault, including devising robust data transformation and quality control checks.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in scientific field (chemistry, biology or physics)
- Experience in Python, including standard scientific data analysis (numpy, scipy, pandas) and visualization packages (matplotlib, seaborn)
- Experience with MS Excel
- Careful attention to detail
- Willingness to tackle challenges of data from new experimental assays and ability manage multiple projects at once
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Additional desirable qualifications:
- Prior experience with Collaborative Drug Discovery (CDD) Vault, git version control and/or electronic lab notebooks (ELN’s)
- Experience in SQL
Roivant Sciences provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.Apply