Location: Roivant Discovery 451 D Street, Boston, MA 02210 USA
At Roivant, we are passionate about discovering and developing new drugs to impact patients' lives. Since its inception in 2014, Roivant has launched over 20 portfolio companies (Vants), overseen 5 successful IPOs, established a $3B partnership with a global pharma, built a pipeline of over 40 assets across various modalities and therapeutic areas, and delivered 8 successful phase 3 readouts. Roivant is currently building new capabilities in drug discovery and expanding its existing development engine to become the world's leading tech-enabled pharmaceutical company.
At Roivant Discovery, we have built a proprietary suite of proteome-wide datasets, assays, and compound collections to systematically prosecute targets via covalency. We are leading the field of covalent drug discovery, expanding the druggable proteome, and unlocking the next generation of high-value small molecule therapeutics across disease areas. This role is an opportunity to be an architect of this paradigm shift and generate transformative benefits for patients.
Our goal is to improve human health by rapidly discovering, developing, and delivering innovative medicines and technologies to all patients. Our success is predicated on attracting and retaining top talent, generating new ideas and promoting an open and collaborative culture.
We embrace diversity across all dimensions and levels of the organization and we strive to ensure every employee is supported in reaching their full potential. We hire motivated people with diverse backgrounds, identities, experiences and skillsets. We are committed to fostering an inclusive culture where all employees feel valued, respected and empowered to create value for patients.
We are recruiting an Investigator – Proteomics to our Translational Chemical Biology group. The ideal candidate will have hands-on expertise in mass spectrometry-based proteomics and a strong desire for executing strategies aimed to expand the druggable proteome. As an Investigator s/he will be a key contributor to the identification and characterization of novel protein-ligand and protein-protein interactions in therapeutically significant biological samples using state-of-the-art mass spectrometry-based proteomics. S/he will be a technology leader, establish collaborations and work very closely with other Roivant scientists to identify, characterize, and enable the prosecution of novel targets and characterize the mechanism of action of therapeutic agents.
- PhD. or equivalent (e.g., M.Sc. with 3 – 5 years of relevant experience) with expertise and proven track record in implementation and optimization of discovery proteomics workflows using state-of-the-art LC-MS instrumentation.
- Hands-on expertise with common proteomics quantification techniques (e.g., SILAC, TMT, and label-free).
- Hands-on experience with cell culture and common proteomic sample preparation workflows.
- Well-versed in formatting, analysis, visualization, and interpretation of complex proteomic datasets.
- Hands-on experience with affinity proteomics using immobilized baits (e.g., compounds, peptides, or proteins).
- Capable of integrating information generated from multiple sources to shape and strengthen experimental design and research hypotheses.
- Creative and critical thinker; strong team player with demonstrated ability to solve complex technical and scientific problems.
Roivant Sciences provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.Apply