Location: Roivant Discovery 451 D Street, Boston, MA 02210 USA
At Roivant, we are passionate about discovering and developing new drugs to impact patients’ lives. Since its inception in 2014, Roivant has launched over 20 portfolio companies (Vants), overseen 5 successful IPOs, established a $3B partnership with a global pharma, built a pipeline of over 40 assets across various modalities and therapeutic areas, and delivered 8 successful phase 3 readouts. Roivant is currently building new capabilities in drug discovery and expanding its existing development engine to become the world’s leading tech-enabled pharmaceutical company.
Roivant’s drug discovery capabilities are driven by our computational discovery platform, which combines preeminent physics-based tools with deep expertise in machine learning to generate unprecedented predictive power that can tackle previously intractable discovery challenges. The tight integration of this computational platform with our experimental capabilities enables the rapid design and optimization of new drugs to address a wide range of targets for diseases with high unmet need.
We believe that the future of drug discovery lies in integrating predictive sciences, biology and medicinal chemistry to accelerate the path to new medicines. This role is an opportunity to be an architect of this paradigm shift and generate transformative benefit for patients.
- Support all daily laboratory operations including but not limited to; general cleaning, dishwashing, autoclaving.
- Support multiple equipment monitoring programs such as calibration, preventive maintenance, routine cleaning/decontamination.
- Support ordering, stocking, and helping maintain inventory of all common laboratory consumables.
- Help ensure compliance of all internal and external Environmental Health and Safety protocols.
- Become DOT, RCRA, HAZWOPER certified to sign hazardous waste manifests across multiple waste streams.
- Prepare samples for domestic and international shipments
- Receive Deliveries
- Other Duties as assigned
- High School diploma or GED to associate degree, 0-2 years’ experience in a laboratory setting or operations role.
- Detail-oriented with excellent work ethic, positive attitude, and a desire to see tasks through to completion.
- Organized with an ability to multi-task and prioritize projects efficiently.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to articulate operational plans across multiple departments and platforms both internally and externally.
- Service-oriented standards; desire to be part of a collaborative environment.
- An overall team player who exudes confidence, a positive attitude, and has the potential to be a leader.
- The ability to routinely lift a minimum of 50lbs.