Location: Roivant Sciences, Inc., 151 West 42nd Street, 15th Floor, New York, NY 10036
At Roivant, we are passionate about discovering and developing new drugs to impact patients’ lives. Since its inception in 2014, Roivant has launched over 20 portfolio companies (Vants), overseen 5 successful IPOs, established a $3B partnership with a global pharma, built a pipeline of over 40 assets across various modalities and therapeutic areas, and delivered 8 successful phase 3 readouts.
Roivant is currently building new capabilities in drug discovery and expanding its existing development engine to become the world’s leading tech-enabled pharmaceutical company. Roivant’s drug discovery capabilities are driven by our computational discovery platform, which combines preeminent physics-based tools with deep expertise in machine learning to generate unprecedented predictive power that can tackle previously intractable discovery challenges. The tight integration of this computational platform with our experimental capabilities enables the rapid design and optimization of new drugs to address a wide range of targets for diseases with high unmet need.
We believe that the future of drug discovery lies in integrating predictive sciences, biology, and medicinal chemistry to accelerate the path to new medicines. This role is an opportunity to be an architect of this paradigm shift and generate transformative benefit for patients.
Roivant Discovery is looking for highly motivated, early-career scientists and engineers to join our computational platform team. Working closely with other platform team members, the candidate will develop, implement, and apply computational methods to enable computation-driven drug discovery. Competitive pay, equity, strong perks, and a fun working environment, along with the opportunity to do cutting edge science to design better medicines, are all good reasons to join us!
- Contribute to ground-breaking innovations in computational drug discovery
- Develop and implement algorithms and scientific codes to solve critical problems in drug discovery
- Analyze experimental and simulation data to derive evidence-based conclusions
- B.S. or M.S. in physics, chemistry, biology, mathematics, computer science, or related fields
- Past research experience and demonstrated accomplishments
- Proficient in one or more programming languages (Python preferred)
- Strong communication skills
Additional Desirable Qualifications:
- Experience working with an interdisciplinary team to solve a complex scientific problem.