Location: Roivant Discovery 451 D Street, Boston, MA 02210 USA
At Roivant, we are passionate about discovering and developing new drugs to impact patients’ lives. Since its inception in 2014, Roivant has launched over 20 portfolio companies (Vants), overseen 5 successful IPOs, established a $3B partnership with a global pharma, built a pipeline of over 40 assets across various modalities and therapeutic areas, and delivered 8 successful phase 3 readouts. Roivant is currently building new capabilities in drug discovery and expanding its existing development engine to become the world’s leading tech-enabled pharmaceutical company
- Design, execute, and independently run biological experiments, including analyzing and interpreting results and championing creativity and innovation
- Collaborate with senior researcher(s) to develop and execute existing and completely novel cell-based assays to identify, validate, and translate high-value targets in diverse clinical indications
- Explore, implement, and master new techniques and approaches to support discovery biology and our transporter biology platform
- Communicate ideas and results to internal and external parties in verbal, written, and presentation formats, when appropriate
- Contribute meaningfully to building a world-class transporter platform at the forefront of scientific innovation
- B.S. (with 2+ years’ experience), or M.S. in biology or related fields, with an emphasis on biochemistry, cell and molecular biology
- Demonstrated experience with mammalian cell culture assays
- Experience with molecular cloning is required
- Experience with biochemical assays, immunohistochemistry, and protein characterization is also desired
- Strong ability to analyze and communicate complex data sets and science in a clear and concise manner through written or oral communications
- Instinctive team player with excellent interpersonal skills and great attention to detail
At Roivant, our goal is to improve human health by rapidly discovering, developing and delivering innovative medicines and technologies to all patients. Our success is predicated on attracting and retaining top talent, generating new ideas and promoting an open and collaborative culture.
We embrace diversity across all dimensions and levels of the organization and we strive to ensure every employee is supported in reaching their full potential. We hire motivated people with diverse backgrounds, identities, experiences and skillsets. We are committed to fostering an inclusive culture where all employees feel valued, respected and empowered to create value for patients.
Roivant Sciences provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.Apply